Sunday, January 31, 2021

Class Assignments Thoughts

      The assignments for this class are very unlike anything that I have ever done before, but I am really exited by that prospect. Doing music and medicine, I've never really had the chance to do much reading and writing of stories. As such, I think that the assignments for this semester will certainly be different, but I think in a refreshing and interesting way! 

     Of the extra credit assignments, I am most interested in the short stories. With so many options for both style and topic, there is a lot of room to experiment and try new things. 


(Writing Optimism. Source: Pixy)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14 Lab: Advice to Writers

 Advice to Writers      One of the reasons that I was initially drawn to this class was that I wanted to get more into writing. Now that I h...