Thursday, March 18, 2021

Week 8 Progress

Looking back:  So far, I am happy with my progress! I am honestly most proud of creating both a blog and a website and becoming baseline adept at navigating both- things are going well with both! I most enjoy writing stories and getting to put my own spin on them. So far, I have just been keeping with the designated schedule, so have not needed to use the extra credit options. I have also not made use of them to work ahead, since I have plenty going on as a baseline already. 

Looking forward:  At the end of March, my schedule clears up somewhat dramatically, so I hope to be able to spend more time in the writing of my stories. While I don't think that they have been bad, it has been a pitfall for them that I sometimes come up with a story that I deem to be "good enough". Perhaps unsurprisingly, stories are better when they are thought about and developed more.... I think this will also lead to me trying new things in my writing, though what they are I don't know yet. As I become more adept with using the website tools, I'll probably try to modify the look a bit, but frankly I'm pretty happy with it for now. 


 

(This is a picture of aviyal, a dish that comes directly from the Mahabharata. I am very exited both to write this story and make this dish! Source: Pixabay)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 14 Lab: Advice to Writers

 Advice to Writers      One of the reasons that I was initially drawn to this class was that I wanted to get more into writing. Now that I h...